Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pizza Bread!!!!

So Life has not slowed down one bit actually it has become more chaotic!!! I cooked last night for the first time in a week because I have been working alot and we have softball twice a week. So we are going to have a crazy weekend because this weekend is my sisters baby shower which means my mom will be in town and staying with us!!! So I have got to finish up some housework tonight. But last nigh after I got home from work I push mowed the front yard and then asked my daughter what she wanted for dinner.......and she of course said PIZZA. I don't know about your house but at my house my daughter and bf could eat pizza for every meal and be happy. Me on the other hand I can eat it alot but not nearly as much as they can. So I decided to compromise......I would make Pizza bread instead. (or as my bf called it a pizza loaf because there was a lot of pizza bread for just 3 people) So this is how I make my pizza bread:

1 loaf italian bread(we used a whole wheat one)
1 roll of sausage
pepperoni (as many as you like)
pizza sauce (or I used homemade spaghetti sauce last night)
mozzarella cheese-shredded


First preheat your oven to 350 and then while waiting for the oven I brown the sausage in a skillet and crumble it as you cook. When the sausage is done drain the grease and sit aside. Next take your italian bread and slice it lengthwise and lay flat on a cookie sheet. Then lay your pepperoni on the bread and add as many as you like. Then I put my sauce on top of the pepperonis and then the the sausage on top of that. I then add my cheese on the very top and stick in the oven for about 15- 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and I like my cheese to be really melted so I stick it under the broiler for about 5 minutes or until the cheese starts to look golden.


I was totally in a hurry last night to get dinner on the table so I completely forgot to get pics but I am going to try and get pics of tonights dinner if possible. But I now need to get back to work I have someone coming in to look at a possible pool!!! So I don't think i should be blogging when she comes in!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment