Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Take out!!

So tonight was my lazy mom night when it came to making dinner. We ordered Pizza Hut. I know that it is not the greatest dinner but my daughter had a book it certificate for her free pizza. So we ordered the pasta which was 2 for 10 and let me just say I was not really impressed. I love pasta but this was definetly something I will get again because I love my pasta not crunchy!! But oh well I guess that is what I get for being lazy and not making something myself. Well I really want to do some baking the next few days but not to sure what I am going to make. I might make some rice krispie treats for my daughter and my neighbor. I know that is not baking but I haven't made them in a while and my neighbor always gets some because he always requests I make them. LOL We are good friends with most of our neighbors which is what I love about living in a small town. I also am thinking I might try making a few more envelope covers for some of my pillows in the living room. My good friend Wendy taught me how to make them this weekend at our sewing class and now I am hooked I want to make more!! :) I love to sew when my sewing machine cooperates!! ;) Well I have had a long day of working, mowing and dealing with a grouchy kiddo. But the good part of my day was hanging out and relaxing in the hot tub with my kiddo and bf. Oh the joys of having a bf who owns his own pool and spa company we have a hot tub and a pool to enjoy!! :) Well it is off to bed for another busy day tomorrow!! :) I hope I can at least squeeze in one baking project or recipe for veryone tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment