Friday, April 13, 2012

Alright so I promise that I didn't forget that I had a blog but there has been a lot going on here!! Such as my bf has opened a pool and Spa business. We have been busy to the point where I have been in the shop daily, which means I end up coming home cooking, getting my kiddo ready for bed, and then sometimes I go for a walk with a friend or I go to bed because I am exhausted. Another big change is I have made a lifestyle change meaning I am trying to eat better and exercise. I love food so I am learning how to not over indulge but still eat the things that I love. I also am trying to eat more fruits and veggies to my diet and drin more water and less soda. I gave up soda for lent and didn't drink it at all but the day after Easter I started drinking it again. :( But I have been doing it with moderation. Tonight for dinner I had a spinach salad with ham, free ceasar dressing, croutons and a tad bit of mozzarella on top and I made a hot ham and cheese sandwich on Italian bread with mozzarella and cheddar cheese for my bf and daughter and I had a little piece of that because it is one of my favorite sandwiches. I add a little garlic powder to mine and not the whole sandwich because my bf and daughter don't like garlic. Well enough about me tonight and hopefully I can start sharing some new healthier meals as I try them. Have a great night!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment