Thursday, March 8, 2012

MY OVEN IS FIXED!!! MY OVEN IS FIXED!!! And just in the nick of time because I needed to make cupcakes and banana bread for a friend!!! :) Today my oven was fixed at about 10:30 or 11 and has been on up until 5 minutes ago (8:50 pm)!! I have been a baking fool!!  I made peanut butter filled chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and reese's pieces on top, banana bread and then I just pulled out apple cupcakes which will get cream cheese frosting on them in the morning!! This momma is tired so I will try and post recipes tomorrow while the kiddo I will be babysitting is napping!! Both cupcakes turned out so yummy and I know this because I had my taste testers try them for me!! My daughter and boyfriend both gave them rave reviews!! Well I see some baking going on in this house tomorrow also because I have the stuff for homemade apple butter poptarts and the stuff for homemade pizza. Yummy. Well have a great night and I will try and post recipes tomorrow because I am off to bed because it will be an early morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment