Tuesday, March 6, 2012

So last night we had the teriyaki chicken that was in my last post!! It was delicious!! I have had a sick kiddo in the house so what better way to cook then in the crockpot!! The original recipe that I posted for the teriyaki chicken said to serve over rice but we are not big rice eaters so I just made chicken ramen noodles and drained them and added the seasoning packets and just for something different I scrambled up a few eggs with onions and added them to the noodles. It was really yummy especially when you added the teriyaki chicken on top of it!! :) Well the oven is still broken in my house and it is making me crazy.......I never realized how much I used my oven until now!! The other thing is it of course breaks the week that I am supposed to be making banana bread and cupcakes for a friend!!! :(  The good thing is the parts should be in soon!!! :) Well sorry so short but I have to get back to tending to my sick kiddo!! Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment