Friday, March 16, 2012

warm weather

So with the warm weather that we have had I wanted to make a special treat for my daughter for after school. So I decided to make somepudding pops!!!! They are super easy and super yummy!!! And they are kid approved my daughter and the neighbor girl both loved them!!
The recipe is as follows: 
1 Pkg instant pudding any flavor (we used chocolate fudge)
1 1/2 cups milk
2 cups cool whip

Dissolve the pudding in the milk and then whip in cool whip when dissolved. After it is mixed spoon the mixture into popsicle forms or 3 oz dixie cups with popsicle sticks ( if you dont have popsicle sticks you can fold a straw in half and use them but they are not as stable!!)

The possibilities for this recipe are endless, such as you can make any flavor pudding. Also I thought about using 1/2 cup peanut butter with 1 1/2 cups coolwhip with a chocolate pudding and see what they taste like!! I will let you know when I try it!! If you make them feel free to share your flavors and combinations!!! :)


 Have a great day and enjoy this beautiful weather!! :)

1 comment: