Saturday, February 18, 2012

So things around here have been super crazy!!! I have been cooking but havent had a lot of down time to sit and blog because we have been so busy!! But the one thing I was going to post is how we sometimes use french fries to make hashbrowns in the mornings. When I make french fries I usually make the whole bag because otherwise they sit in the freezer and get frostbite. So sometimes the next morning I make them into hashbrowns. It is so simple!! What I do is put a little bit of butter in a saucepan and while that is melting I cut the french fries into bite size pieces. And then I just saute them till they get a little bit crispy. Sometimes i add onions and mushrooms to them while they are cooking and sometimes I just eat them plain. So next time you have extra french fries just save them and use them for breakfast!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment