Monday, February 6, 2012

Well since I have been sick I haven't been cooking so I don't have any recipes to post!! But one fun thing that I learned today was that Jack Johnson on Pandora while cooking leads to dancing and singing while cooking!! LOL My daughter and I danced and sang the whole time I cooked dinner tonight!!! We had cheeseburgers, baked beans and macaroni and cheese. This dinner was what my daughter picked out!! :) Well I hope you all have a great week and maybe now that I am starting to feel better I hope to start cooking more then I have been!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love Jack Johnson! Hey, i have an idea for you, you should do freezer meal recipies that I can make in advance and store until I need them! Then all the hubby has to do is thaw them out and reheat and eat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have actually been looking into freezer meals!! I was just looking for some the last few nights because even though I stay home there are some nights that I just get busy and before i know it it is dinner time and i have nothing thawed!! So i will look into them more and maybe try a few here and there and let you know!!:)

    ReplyDelete