Sunday, February 26, 2012

So this weekend has been so busy that we haven't been home for meals! So I do not have any new recipes tonight but something that I did for breakfast turned out to be yummy so I will share. I like having yogurt for breakfast with a little bit of granola. But this morning I discovered that I did not have any granola so I started searching around the kitchen for something to add to my yogurt and I found honey nut Cheerios so I added them and it was so good!! :) I also this weekend discovered greek yogurt and the reason why i discovered it was because it was on sale at Hy-vee!! So this last week I ordered a few new gadgets tat I can't wait to receive in the mail; one of the items is a pastry cutter so I can make homemade poptarts and the other thing is mini pie forms!! Tomorrow I think that I might make some banana bread because I have a few super ripe bananas. So I will post the recipe that I use for my bread machine. And hopefully post pics!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment