Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit but I have been not feeling well the last few days!! The last night that I cooked dinner was Thursday and I made steak fajitis with taco rice!! The recipe I use is very simple for the fajitas and the rice was a pre-mixed package that you just add water so it wasn't a difficult dinner to make!! :) I have laryngitis and an ear and sinus infection so I was told by my doctor to not talk as much as possible which anyone who knows me knows that is very hard for me!! So I have been drinking as many fluids as I can and trying to drink hot tea with honey a few times a day to help!! I also have been using cough drops to help and tomorrow I am going to try to rest and not talk as much as possible and maybe make some good food for the super bowl!!! My boyfriend already made some chilli for tomorrow but not to sure what else we will have I am thinking maybe some baked mozzarella sticks or some queso dip!! Whatever it is it will have to be easy so I can rest as much as possible!!! :) I will post tomorrow the recipe and pics for the fajitas and whatever I cook for the big game!! :) Have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment